We are starting South King County Bad Date Line!
A “bad date” is someone who is violent or dangerous toward those of us working in the sex trade. We share identifying information about dangerous people we encounter, such as what they look like, what car they drive, where they were, and what they did, so that we can help each other make more informed decisions about what we do. We welcome people of any gender to report bad dates.
You can give us an anonymous report through:
1) phone/voice mail: Leslie @ 253-241-1205
2) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) facebook message to @aileenshome
4) in person at Aileen’s open hours or outreach
5) on our south king county bad date line page
Contact us if you have any questions!